Map & Direction
How to reach Residenza Strozzi BY CAR (from the motorway exit Firenze sud)
- Take the motorway towards Florence, following sign for the Firenze Sud exit
- Exit at Firenze Sud
- Cross the bridge over the Arno river
- At first traffic-light turn left onto Via De Nicola
- Go through the next light. At the rotary (fountain with man holding umbrella – OBIHall on your left) turn right onto
- Via della Casaccia
- Underpass the railway
- Go straight through 4 rotaries
- At the 5th, turn right onto Via Palazzeschi
- At a small rotary at the end, the road narrows and change its name in Via della Torre (don’t take the section of Via della
- Torre on your left)
- Go ahead for about 100 m; on your left an imposing gate (Via della Torre n° 50)
- Ring the Casalone-Ferrantini bell
How to reach Residenza Strozzi BY BUS (from the train station/airport)
From Piazza S. Marco (capolinea) take the (ATAF) bus n. 10 to Ponte a Mensola. Once off the bus,
come back up on the primary school “DIAZ” where Via Madonna delle Grazie begins. Follow the pedestrian path up to gate n. 18. This walk will take about 5 minutes.
From the Florence railway station, Santa Maria Novella, take bus n. 1, 6, 17, or 23 to Piazza San Marco and then bus n. 10
Bus n. 17 (direction VERGA) is also suitable to reach Residenza Strozzi from the train station.
If you are arriving from the Florence airport, take the Airport Shuttle Bus “Volainbus (ATAF-SITA) to the central railway station, Santa Maria Novella. Then follow the instruction from the railway station.