- The accommodations are usually rented on a weekly basis from Sat to Sat.
- Shorter or different periods are possible only upon request and depending on availability
- The accommodations are self catering: we provide linen, towels, detergents, a welcome pack and the main ingredients to cook.
- A weekly change of linen and towels is included.
- The following services are also included in the price: heating/air conditioning, electricity, water, free parking, Internet wifi access
- Final cleaning is not included (from EUR 30 to 50); at an extra cost we can provide additional changes of linen and towels, maid service
- A non refundable deposit is requested at the reservation; the balance is at the check in. Ask for the reservation policy
- Cot free of charge (babies 0-4 yrs).
- Credit cards: not accepted. A credit card payment is possible to reserve the apartments via PayPal. POS not available.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Children friendly
- All accommodations are suitable for elderly people, but not accessible to wheelchairs
- Check in – check out. Arrival is usually between 4.00 and 7.00 pm to allow time for cleaning; a different time is possible if arranged. Departure should be by 10.00 am.
- You are responsible for leaving the property reasonably clean and tidy as time is limited for preparing for the next guests.
- OUTSIDE Chapel and Stables: Extensive garden equipped with sunbeds; private terrace room with barbecue, tables, and chairs .
Free bicycles available for guests, to discover the city like the locals! (a deposit is requested)
OUTSIDE Casa del Pozzo: Equipped courtyard for rest and diner. Beautiful walks just outside your door entrance